GR8TR Project Requirements
- Projects must fit into the vision and framework of GR8TR
- This includes rewarding good behavior, excluding abusive and/or discriminatory people and organizations.
- Build towards the GR8TR future of lower costs, higher standards of living and more freedom for people.
- Be scalable, global and need minimal human capital to maintain while providing high benefits.
- Each project needs a team, with leadership and then a base funding to start the project.
Current Projects In Development
- GR8TR Passport – Includes highly verified individual passport in a mobile app. It allows for identification, reporting behavior, unlocking free stuff, connecting with other members, giving aid, getting aid, full membership benefits of GR8TR world wide.
- GR8TR CryptoContibution – A permanent block-chain record of someone’s contributions to building a GR8TR community. It includes measuring financial and work contributions and behavioral scores. Tied to basic passport information.
- Living GR8TR – Education and reporting system for building better behaviors and unlocking GR8TR rewards.
- GR8TR Scoring – Building AI and manual processes to evaluate individuals and organizations in a fair way to score behavior in line with GR8TR ideals. Will result in a separation of organization and people, between those committed to tolerance, diversity and respect and excluding those people and organizations unwilling to publicly commit to those principles.
- GR8TR Orgs – A process for certifying and listing organizations who share the long term GR8TR principles and who complete certification and participate in GR8TR Org program. These are the preferred vendors who GR8TR members buy from, work for, join and engage with.