You will not find “marketing and sales” on this page. Instead, we are laying out what our private group is doing and who is a good fit, and we are inviting you to contribute to the group if you would like.
Steps to Join GR8TR
- Sign Up For Email List on Front Page
- Read Intro Email – If you agree with out mission and want to participate, follow link to private Facebook group and join.
- We will review your online profiles and add you to the group if you seem to be a good fit. (This might take time, please be patient)
- Return to this page and make an optional contribution to help our mission succeed.
Your contribution is to help fund our program. The benefits are what we build down the road, not something you get immediately. Do not contribute to this project any amount you cannot easily afford.
Soon we will offer a “Join at any amount” option, that will have a small minimum. However, Paypal is the fastest way to get processing up so we are first making this available to people via several options, starting at $5 a month and going up through $500 per month. If you want to contribute a different amount you can reach out to us or wait until the new member portal is ready.
Our Members Agree With Certain Principles
- GR8TR is a group of people with high human decency standards.
- The only form of discrimination is against those who discriminate, including individuals and people who belong to discriminatory organizations.
- Members also do not bully or criticize people online or in person, other than debating the merits of ideas, products and services.
- Members voluntarily contribute to building an economic system that provides all basic services to members. This will take a while and that is OK.
- Eventual goal is to provide all crucial services and products to members at no cost
- Any member found not meeting the fundamental standards of the group may be permanently removed, or in the case of more minor infractions may be warned and offered training to help avoid similar issues in the future.
- Members will form a buying group for outside services and avoid buying from organizations not aligned with GR8TR shared interests while preferring to buy from organizations committed to a GR8TR future.
Key Areas of Development
Initially we are developing a framework for membership for organizations and individuals who share our goals.
Over time, we will develop products and services to be given to members in 8 key areas, with the eventual goal of meeting all of someone’s primary needs at little or no cost. We can do this with long term planning, a clear vision and reducing unnecessary things while automating and systematizing the services. Areas included are the following:
- Lifelong Learning
- Health and Wellness
- Community and Housing
- Entertainment and Lifestyle
- Safety and Security
You may be a member at no cost, but members are funding a GR8TR future and we appreciate you helping fund a GR8TR future below.
All financial contribution values (monetary and project work) will be stored in your cryptoContribution (still in development) account and will qualify you for future benefits.
You may contribute ANY AMOUNT to join. Some members simply work on projects as a contribution.
Below is some monthly amounts to consider. Want to do a different amount just let us know and we will set it up manually. Please note we do not take amounts less than $2 as the finance fee would take up too much of the contribution.
You have more questions no doubt.
- Please on contribute an amount you can easily afford and if you are not 100% on board with what we are doing once you are inside just let us know and we will cancel future billing (or you can do it yourself in Paypal.) Any amount you contribute will count in the future should you return.
- Do not sign up to get something. Sign up to be a part of GR8TR change in the world. You believe a world like Star Trek is better than a world like Mad Max.
- Be ready to make a shift away from complaining and to a focus on planning and doing. You can actually work on projects, or just give your opinion, or support things financially or just be a good person and use our growing list of products, services and benefits over time.