GR8TR (Greater) is a commitment made by individuals, communities and organizations to continuous improvement with a well-defined set of standards as well as a global eco system to reward participation in being greater individually and collectively.
Principles of GR8TR
- GR8TR is investing in technology and organizing projects to simplify lives, lower costs and improve living standards of it’s members.
- GR8TR participants do not bully, disparage, demean or troll people publicly or privately. They also believe in equality and fair treatment for anyone else agreeing to these principles.
- GR8TR participants use Obsoletism to make positive change and put energy into forward actions instead of fighting existing systems and issues. (See Obsoletism for more)
- GR8TR participants help advance systems and simplification to increase people’s living standards while decreasing the time needed to work in unfulfilling jobs, actively exposing and reducing false economies.
- GR8TR participants commit to continuous improvement through lifelong learning, community participation and project-based contributions.