GR8TR (Greater) is a commitment made by individuals, communities and organizations to continuous improvement with a well-defined set of standards as well as a global eco system to reward participation in being greater individually and collectively.
Emotional and Economic Well-Being for All.
The mission of GR8TR is to reduce hate, intolerance, racism and biases through education and rewards, while also improving the quality of life of everyone while reducing costs through the use of technology and systematization.
Like a credit score, people and organizations will have a social score that fluctuates based on key behavioral activities. People and organizations with higher scores will have access to free or greatly reduced in cost products and services. AI will monitor and score people and store data in an independent block chain where data is conserved and accessible with proper permissions. A mobile app will allow people to access their account and receive training, rewards and report on other behavior they witness.
Principles of GR8TR
- GR8TR is investing in technology and organizing projects to simplify lives, lower costs and improve living standards of it’s members.
- GR8TR participants do not bully, disparage, demean or troll people publicly or privately. They also believe in equality and fair treatment for anyone else agreeing to these principles.
- GR8TR participants use Obsoletism to make positive change and put energy into forward actions instead of fighting existing systems and issues. (See Obsoletism for more)
- GR8TR participants help advance systems and simplification to increase people’s living standards while decreasing the time needed to work in unfulfilling jobs.
- GR8TR participants commit to continuous improvement through lifelong learning, community participation and project-based contributions.
- GR8TR members share more and own less, so that there is less environmental impact and more luxury for everyone.